01/01/2010

Sea ​​Sponge Knit Stitch

Print Friendly and PDF



This is a pattern I made without a written pattern, I was knitting a blouse to my sister and she asked me to use a stitch very light. So while I was knitting I wrote down the pattern for this stitch that I called Sea Sponge Stitch. I hope you like it.


Cast on a number of sts multiple of 3 + 2

Row 1: p1 * yo, yo , p1, p2tog * p1.

Row 2: purl all sts.

Row 3: purl all sts.

Row 4: purl all sts.

Row 5: p1 * p1, p2tog, yo, yo * p1.

Row 6: purl all sts.

Row 7: purl all sts.

Row 8: purl all sts.

Rep rows 1 to 8.

Comments

Obrigada pelo seu comentário. Ele será liberado em breve, enquanto isso, continue lendo e comentando os outros posts. Gostaria apenas de lembrar que comentários anônimos (e sem nome) vão para outra aba em meu painel de mensagens junto com spans e mensagens de propaganda. Um abraço.

Observação: somente um membro deste blog pode postar um comentário.